Buying a property is probably one of the biggest financial decisions you will have to make and we want you to enjoy the experience. That is why Greenacre are always working hard to make your buying process easier.
These are just some of the ways we make it easier:
• Property database – our extensive database is always growing so its easier to find the property you are looking for
• Accompanied viewings – one of our experienced and friendly members of staff will accompany you to make sure you are fully informed about the property and local area and to answer any questions you may have
• A free, no obligation property appraisal on your current property – you will be in a better position to buy if your current property is on the market!
• In-house mortgage advice – to help you choose the right mortgage for your purchase
• In-house legal advice- we will even help you find a solicitor to deal with the purchase
So, whether you are buying your first property to get onto the property ladder or adding to your investment portfolio, Greenacre Estate Agents want to make the whole buying process as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
If you want to be added to our database where we send you details of the properties you have requested, please click on the ‘Contact Us’ link on the left and leave us your details with your requirements.
We advertise with propertyindex.com, thinkproperty.com and propertytoday.co.uk